Hendrickson Method Institute Application
How to Apply
Students who wish to enroll should review our course catalog for explanation of all Hendrickson Method Institute policies and requirements. To apply, complete and submit the application below, along with the non-refundable $150.00 deposit or payment for one or more modules. Be aware that in submitting your application it is understood that you have read and agreed to the information contained in the course catalog.
Please note that new students must complete the first module, Manual Therapy for the Spine, prior to attending any other Hendrickson Method modules.
If you prefer a paper application, please click here.
Individual Module: $795
Two-Module Package: $1490
Three-Module Package: $2175
For Hendrickson Method Association Members:
Individual Module: $745
Two-Module Package: $1390
Three-Module Package: $2025
- The non-refundable $150.00 deposit is due with the application. Remaining tuition must be paid prior to the first day of class
- Students receive a discount off the individual module price if they pay for a module package
- The required text, Massage and Manual Therapy for Orthopedic Conditions (LWW, 2009), by Dr. Thomas Hendrickson, is not included in the tuition fee. It is available for order from Amazon.com
- Registered Students may purchase the recommended instructional DVD, Massage and Manual Therapy with Dr. Tom Hendrickson, for $200 (regularly $379)
- HMA members receive a discount on packages and individual module prices
- Package prices are location specific and not transferable to courses taught by other HM Instructors
Please make checks payable to Hendrickson Method Institute and mail to:
Hendrickson Method Institute
388 Colusa Ave.
Kensington, CA 94707
Tel: 510-524-3107 Fax: 510-524-8242
If preferred, pay over the phone by credit card. Please call 510-524-3107.