Hendrickson Method Association
The Hendrickson Method® Association is a professional organization available exclusively to graduates of Hendrickson Method professional certification courses.
There are two types of Membership:
- New Member fee is $25 for the first year.
- Standard Member annual fee is $40
The purpose of the Hendrickson Method Association (HMA) is to:
- Develop community among Hendrickson Method graduates
- Offer exclusive benefits to members, including use of the HM website’s Practitioner Locator Service and a discount off the standard price of all C.E. Classes
- Maintain the quality of Hendrickson Method by establishing training standards
- Protect the Hendrickson Method trademark so it is only used by authorized professionals
Benefits of Membership include:
- Discounts off the standard price of continuing education classes offered through the Institute
- Participation in our website’s Practitioner Locator Service – the primary source for finding Hendrickson Method-trained professionals
- Permission to use the trademark Hendrickson Method® in ways appropriate to training level and as defined by Hendrickson Method Institute in our Hendrickson Method Trademark Rules of Use document
- A $100 discount on the Hendrickson Method Instructional DVD. (Call the school office at 510-524-3107 to place your order. It cannot be placed online.)
- Order brochures for your clients. It is $40 for a package of 50 triple fold brochures. If you would like us to mail them there is a shipping fee.
- Access to a complimentary pdf file of the brochure that you may download and print to produce color copies.
- Use of the Hendrickson Method logo on your own marketing collateral (business cards, flyers, mailing pieces, brochures, and website).
- Access to a flyer about branding tips so that you can communicate clearly to medical professionals, private clients, and colleagues.
For detailed information that includes fees, conditions of membership, applications (new and renewal), and our Trademark Usage Rules document, download the complete membership package.
HMA membership may be paid for via check or credit card. To use a credit card you can call our office at 510-524-3107 or use PayPal:
If you have questions, please contact our Administrative offices at 510-524-3107 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.